Stream This Episode On Demand
Full-Time Blues Radio first hit the airwaves on June 7, 2008. What began as a way for “Johnny Full-Time” to play some of his favorite Blues and get some more experience as a professional radio personality, has evolved into a weekly destination for Blues fans to find music, news, and interviews that you can’t hear anywhere else. We’ve heard endless hours of music over the year, and it’s incredibly difficult to boil all of that down to one, 59-minute episode; but I feel like this episode flows really well and features many of the best aspects from the show’s brief history.
There are many people who helped me get to this point, and I couldn’t keep doing the show every week without the support of listeners and fans. Thank you for spreading the word and spreading the love. Thank you to my wife for being supportive and allowing me to miss certain events. Thank you to my family for investing love and money into the show. Thanks to WUEV for giving us a place to start and a flagship after the move to Louisville. Thanks to KPVL for joining the family. Thanks to the River Basin, Indiana, and Kentuckiana Blues Societies.
Thank You – for visiting this site, for sharing the show, and most importantly – for listening.
“Johnny Full-Time” John Luttrell
1. Othar Turner & The Rising Star Fife & Drum Band – Shortnin’ – Martin Scorsese Presents The Blues
2. The Beat Daddys – Train In the Distance – Live at the Quincy Blues Fest
3. Gary Clark Jr. – Glitter Ain’t Gold (Jumpin’ For Nothin’) – Blak And Blu
4. Oli Brown Band – Here I Am – Here I Am
5. Tim Gearan – For Today – Riverboat
6. The Harpoonist and Axe Murderer – Get Out – Checkered Past
7. The Derek Trucks Band – Sierra Leone – Soul Serenade
8. Blind Dog Gatewood – Flip, Flop, and Fly – FTB Radio In Studio Exclusive
9. Robert Johnson – Little Queen of Spades – The Centennial Collection: The Complete Recordings
10. Lurrie Bell – Way Down In The Hole – The Devil Ain’t Got No Music
11. The Cold Stares – Ngs4u – A Cold Wet Night and a Howling Wind
12. Brad Hatfield – John the Revelator – Uphill From Anywhere
13. Aaron Williams And The Hoodoo – Livin’ On Love – It Ain’t Easy
14. Taj Mahal – Lovin’ In My Baby’s Eyes – Phantom Blues
15. Boscoe France – Good Day for the Blues – FTB Radio In-Studio Exclusive
You Might Also Like: