Stream This Episode On Demand
Pour yourself a stiff drink, hand over your car keys, turn your speakers up, and get ready to party. This episode of Full-Time Blues Radio features all-new Blues tunes saluting alcohol in its various forms! We’re based in the heart of bourbon country, so booze is something the Full-Time Blues Crew is familiar with, and what better soundtrack to imbibe than an hour of the best in New & Independent Blues Music dedicated to drinking?!This week’s featured selection from inside “Johnny’s mailbox is “Keep the Chaser” by Tom Leggett. The track comes off Tom’s 2013 debut album Spinning My Wheels.
Tom is originally from Little Rock, Arkansas; but he relocated to New Orleans in the 90’s and has been performing across the United States, while operating out of NOLA. Despite his lengthy touring miles and musical career, Spinning My Wheels is Tom’s first album, as mentioned above.
You can find out much more about Tom Leggett, the album Spinning My Wheels, and his upcoming performance schedule, by Clicking Here to visit TomLeggett.com
1. Eric Hughes Band – Drink Up – Drink Up!
2. Andy T Nick Nixon Band – Drink Drank Drunk – Drink Drank Drunk
3. James Montgomery Band – Intoxicated – From Detroit To The Delta
4. Chris James & Patrick Rynn – Messin’ With White Lightnin’ – Barrelhouse Stomp
5. BPTCB – Drink Drank Drunk – Six Pack Of Cool
6. Mighty Orq – Tequila Monday – Soulful City
7. The Soul of John Black – Too Much Tequila – A Sunshine State Of Mind
8. Randy Scott – Whiskey From the Bottle – Out Of The Blue
9. Jay Willie Blues Band – Champagne & Reefer – New York Minute
10. Poplar Jake – When I Get To Drinkin – From The Delta To The Docks
11. Buddy Guy – Whiskey Ghost – Rhythm & Blues
12. Tedeschi Trucks Band – Whiskey Legs – Made up Mind
13. Damon Fowler – Happy Hour – Devil Got His Way
14. Tom Leggett – Keep The Chaser – Spinning My Wheels
You Might Also Like: