Full-Time Blues Radio began in June of 2008, as local radio news personality “Johnny Full-Time” John Luttrell began volunteering at University of Evansville station, WUEV-FM – the area’s only source for Blues music on the local airwaves. The show evolved into a weekly, syndicated program spotlighting the best in new and independent Blues music, airing on stations throughout America and internationally on Radio New Zealand.
After more than eight years hosting and producing Full-Time Blues, JFT is moving into a position of full-time work outside of broadcasting that will not allow for weekly production of this show in the quality that listeners deserve. This edition of the program provides our host an opportunity to express sincere gratitude to the listeners, look back on great moments in the show’s history, and play some of his favorite songs. It’s a blowout celebration of the greatest music on Earth!
This is not the end of our program forever, though, as it becomes an occasional hobby instead of a weekly career. Stay tuned to this website for updates and future episodes as they become available. May God bless you and yours now and in the future.
1. The Cold Stares – Jesus’ Brother James – Hot Like Waco EP
2. Boscoe France – Good Day For The Blues – Live In Studio Performance
3. Vaughan Brothers – Tick Tock – Family Style
4. Joe Bonamassa – Three Times a Fool – Black Rock
5. Rob Stone – Wonderful Time – Gotta Keep Rollin’
6. Blind Dog Gatewood – Flip, Flop, and Fly – Live In Studio Performance
7. B.B. King – Ain’t Nobody Here But Us Chickens – Let The Good Times Roll: The Music Of Louis Jordan
8. Willie Nelson – Funny How Time Slips Away – Milk Cow Blues
9. Eric Bibb – Buckets of Rain – Diamond Days
10. Ronnie Earl And The Broadcasters – What Can I Do For You – Living In The Light
11. The Beat Daddys – Train In the Distance – Live At The Quincy Blues Fest 2007
12. The Band – I Shall Be Released – The Last Waltz
You Might Also Like: